(Mine’s the one on the left – Joe’s original on the right)
- Body: Alder – 2 piece
- Body Shape: Telecaster, by Custom World Guitar Parts, (Amsterdam)
- Body Finish: Originally pre-finished, 3-tone Sunburst, with polyester lacquer finish. Distressed, custom repainted with grey primer and flat black car paint – reliced. Custom stickers applied.
- Neck Shape: Telecaster, 9.5″ Radius, Modern “C” profile, by northwestguitars.co.uk
- Tuner Opening Diameter: 10mm (with nickel conversion bushings)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: 2.7mm Jumbo – Stoned and polished by hand
- Position Inlays: White dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5″
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 1 piece maple
- Neck Finish: Pre-finished, Vintage amber, Nitrocellulose satin lacquer – custom reliced
- Headstock Finish: Pre-finished, Vintage amber, Nitrocellulose satin lacquer – custom reliced
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
- Neck Relief: 0.010″ (0.25mm)
- Strings – D’Addario, Nickel Wound – EXL140 – .010 .013 .017 .030 .042 .052
- String Action at 17th Fret: Treble Side – 4/64″ (1.6mm), Bass side – 5/64″ (1.9mm)
- Neck Plate: Genuine Fender “F’ – 4 Bolt, Chrome Neckplate – custom reliced
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Body Shielding: Heavy grade, copper sheet, with conductive adhesive backing
- Bridge Pickup: Ironstone, Alnico V, Telecaster Vintage Bridge Pickup, 7.2K
- Neck Pickup: Ironstone, Alnico V, Telecaster Vintage Neck Pickup, 7.2K
- Pickup Switching: CRL U.S.A. 3 way, spring action, pickup selector switch. Position 1. Neck Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Pickup.
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone.
- Jack Socket: Switchcraft Mono socket
- Potentiometers: 2 x CTS, 250k. True vintage taper.
- Capacitors: 1 x 0.047µF 100v “Orange drop” capacitor, 1 x Treble bleed modification (0.001µF “Orange drop” capacitor + 150k resistor)
- Jack Socket: Switchcraft, Mono socket
- Wiring: 22 gauge, cloth covered wire, with local heat shrink protection.
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Aged Kluson Vintage Style – “Double Line” – Split Shaft
- Bridge: Recycled, Genuine Fender, Six saddle, Telecaster Bridge Plate – custom reliced
- Jack Plate: Chrome, “Square plate” style – custom reliced
- String Nut: Bone
- Switch Tip: White plastic, Stratocaster style switch tip (as on original Joe Strummer guitar)
- Scratchplate: Genuine Fender – Vintage white, 3-ply (VW-B-VW) – copper shielded – custom painted and reliced
- Pickup Covers: Neck pickup: Chrome “lipstick” style cover – reliced.
- Strap Buttons: Genuine Fender Vintage style, Nickel, with black, recycled leather washers
- Guitar Strap – Recycled, “Fender”, 50’s style, black leather strap. Made in USA
- Generic, Black Cordura gigbag